BECOME A THINQ.TV TEAM MEMBER!
Experience What We're Doing:
ATTEND A VIDEO CHAT CONVERSATION
- Go to the ThinQ.tv home page to see the schedule and Join a Conversation.
- To access a Conversation by phone, download the JITSI Meet app in advance and join the CONVERSATION OR STUDY%20HALL chatroom when prompted in the app.
- You may send a resume to info@ThinQ.tv. Preference will be given to those who first attend Conversations or come check out Study Hall.
Scottsdale based team members will work in our offices 3 miles north of the ASU main campus.
- Business hours are M-F 9:00am - 6:00pm, though you may schedule some of your hours remotely during evenings or weekend.
Remote team members will be required to work while their ThinQ.tv video viewer is open, on a schedule of their choosing.
- You will have daily access to the Scottsdale based team via ThinQ.tv video chat and Discord.
Interns are required to work a minimum of 10 hours per week and are eligible receive course credit if they clear it through their university department.
We have 3 types of roles:
LEADERSHIP, OUTREACH, & MARKETING
RUBY ON RAILS DEVELOPERS